This is the Port’s signature event for the community and includes:
- Art activities with Allied Arts teaching artists
- Fire truck and horse-drawn wagon rides
- Free cookies and hot apple cider
- Free performances by local choirs, bands, and dancers
- Gingerbread house display
- Visit with Santa and Mrs Claus.
- Food drive to benefit the Bellingham Food Bank (non-perishable food items)
- 6:15 – 7:20pm, Friday and Saturday only. Lighted boat parade put on by the Bellingham Yacht Club. The boat parade route goes from Squalicum Harbor to the Bellingham Cruise Terminal. Times listed are estimates only. On Friday, boats will leave Squalicum Harbor at 6pm, and can not pass by the terminal until after the Alaska Ferry has departed. Bad weather will cancel the boat parade.
For more information, schedule of daily performances, etc., see the official website.